132,210 Jobs at 2,116 Institutions. 70 New Jobs Today.
Administrative Assistant, Student Engagement
We seek applicants for a full-time position to provide administrative support to the Student Engagement Office and assist with efficient daily operations of the area.General responsibilities include but are not limited to
- Provide excellent student service and foster a welcoming environment for student and other visitors through in-person reception and phone and email communications
- Perform general clerical duties such as keyboarding, filing, copying/scanning, and distributing mail
- Publish emails promoting Student Engagement events and opportunities
- Assist the Director with application and interview processes for volunteer and paid positions and provide basic oversight for student employees, Game Room, and Veterans Resource Center staff
- Assist student clubs and organizations regarding registration, facilities reservations, and finances
- Associate degree or appropriate experience/education
- Minimum keyboarding skill of 40 WPM
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office applications, especially Word and Excel
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communications skills
- Ability to work inclusively within a diverse campus community
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, and ability to problem solve, work independently and function professionally under pressure
- Work experience in a professional office or academic environment
The review of applications will be ongoing.
Specific benefits may be dependent upon employment classification, duration of employment, and full-time or part-time work status. Benefits may vary from those listed.
*Please mention you saw this ad on AcademicJobs.*