132,210 Jobs at 2,116 Institutions. 70 New Jobs Today.
This job has Expired
Executive Director, Manufacturing & Corporate Services
Job Summary:Â Responsible for oversight of the activities of the Workforce Development department within the school. Responsibilities include developing internal/external partnerships; evaluating program delivery and recommending modifications based on trends, technology, and needs assessments; conducting research and analyzing information; developing program communications. Manage and provide leadership and supervision of staff, and provide staff development opportunities. Ensure alignment of policies, procedures, classes and programs with HACC's Strategic Plan and compliance with Middle States standards.
Bachelor's Degree and 5 years experience* or a combination of experience and education sufficient to successfully perform the essential duties of the job.
Licensing Requirements:Â Valid driver's license.
Hiring Range:Â $70,692 - $90,132
Job Specific Task List:
1. Works with the the VP of Workforce Development and School Deans to assess and facilitate training as demanded by industry; develops programs and unit procedures in compliance with HACC and industry standards.
2. Works with industry leaders and economic development leadership to identify training needs and develop and provide programs which strengthen and enhance our regional workforce.
3. Works with the director of business operations to develop revenue projections, identify strategies to meet those projections and to manage expenses; evaluates revenue and expenses to determine program viability throughout the year; ensures overall financial feasibility and success of each unit's operation.
4. Provides vision and direction for department training programs and offerings; determine needs and provide program resources and support; evaluate programs (both new and existing) for sustainability and outcomes; provides resources, support, and approval as needed during the developmental process of new programs; assesses program performance and make improvements based on those assessments.
5. Works with the school dean and appropriate faculty to develop pathways from workforce training to credit programs.
6. Engages applicable constituents (industry, community, and government) to align the direction of the unit(s) with current and anticipated training needs, as well as HACC's Mission and Strategic Plan. This includes advisory boards, discussion groups, and association meetings.
7. Supervises staff to include prioritizing and assigning work, conducting performance evaluations, ensuring staff are trained, and ensuring employees follow policies and procedures; maintains a healthy and safe working environment; and making hiring, termination, and disciplinary recommendations.
8. Responds to and resolves questions and concerns from students, faculty and the public.
9. Prepares and conducts presentations to promote offerings both within the College and to external partners.
10. College-related travel is required, as necessary. - (Essential)
11. Performs other duties as assigned. - (Standard)
Job Type:Â Fulltime
About Us:Â www.hacc.edu
Our Purpose:Â Learning for all; learning for life.
Our Diversity Statement:Â As an institution of higher education, HACC recognizes its responsibility to maintain an environment that affirms the diversity of people and ideas.
HACC embraces, supports, and actively pursues a policy of inclusiveness that reflects and appreciates the diversity of the community it serves and the world in which we live.
The Board of Trustees and the President lead HACCâ€™s commitment to open access to education, diversity, cultural sensitivity, and equal opportunity in employment. This commitment serves to promote a college-wide environment of collegiality, inclusiveness, respect, and cultural competence.
Our Core Values:
- We set high goals and achieve them.
- We consistently perform above our own and othersâ€™ expectations.
- We provide exceptional service to all.
- We challenge the status quo.
- We continually strive to develop new and creative approaches to the education and training needs of our communities.
- We promote respect, collegiality, diversity and empathy in all we say and do.
- We nurture awareness and cultural sensitivity to create a climate of trust.
- We create a learning environment that appreciates diversity.
- We respect the shared governance decision-making process.
- We behave in a manner consistent with our core values.
- We are honest, open and truthful in our statements and actions.
- We provide the most accurate information available in all communication.
Advertised:Â Jan 28, 2023 Eastern Standard Time
*Please mention you saw this ad on AcademicJobs.*