132,210 Jobs at 2,116 Institutions. 19 New Jobs Today.
Grants Administrator II
Grants Administrator II
Full Job Description
Under the general supervision of and in collaboration with the Senior Director of Stakeholder Relations the Grant Administrator will be responsible for writing, submitting, and implementing the industry grant process from application to reconciliation.
This position will act as part of the support team for industry stakeholder inquiries, as well as be a collaborative team member in bringing people and projects together to build strong and innovative partnerships.
Duties & Responsibilities Include:
- Partnering with key staff members, develop, write, and submit industry grants and process from application to reconciliation.
- Support the Senior Director of Stakeholder Relations to develop and maintain a detailed strategic planning schedule for the grant management process that aligns with NHF’s corporate strategic plans.
- Monitor and manage the grant request process within the organization to ensure proper coordination of work. Continue to assess organization policies and procedures to support these tasks.
- Identify, research, and develop strategies to optimize the grants administration process.
- Along with the Senior Director of Stakeholder Relations, coordinate with internal colleagues to prioritize stakeholder deadlines and deliverables, thereby ensuring smooth completion of work responsibilities.
- Coordinate with the finance department, the job of invoicing, accounting, reporting, collections of delinquent accounts, and other administrative functions to ensure successful execution of grant process.
- Maintain records of all payments and receivables and prepare monthly records for all grant related activities.
- Facilitate receipt, review, and full execution of industry stakeholder contracts through contracts portal.
- Work with the Senior Director of Stakeholder Relations to develop, initiate and maintain a formalized stewardship and cultivation program by utilizing various cultivation tactics to encourage increased commitment from existing stakeholders and to secure financial commitment(s) from new stakeholders.
- Develop schedule to prepare and disseminate quarterly e-newsletters/updates to key stakeholders with respect to the organization's progress on programs they support and relevant company information with the goal of ensuring stakeholders are recognized as partners in the building and maintaining of NHF’s strategic goals.
This position requires travel dependent on events (About 3-5 times a year). Travel is usually outside the local area and overnight.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree required or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 2-3 years of experience in public health, nonprofit or community service environment
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience preferred. Knowledge of grants and grant administration systems, processes, and budgeting.
- Excellent project management skills.
- Possess excellent organizational skills and good understanding of the organization's overall business and its objectives.
- Ability to perform
In this role, your foundational knowledge, skills, abilities, and personal attributes are anchored in the following:
- Teamwork & Collaboration: Develops and utilizes collaborative relationships to build informal or formal teams and accomplish team goals
- Attention to Detail: Attention to Detail is the ability to accomplish/complete a task while demonstrating a thorough concern for all the areas involved, no matter how small. This means monitoring and checking work or information, while organizing time and resources efficiently. It includes the ability to bring together different elements in order to achieve results or accomplish tasks. This means ensuring information is complete and accurate; and following up with others (on own work or that of others) to ensure that commitments have been fulfilled.
- Project Management: The discipline of planning, organizing, and managing resources to bring about the successful completion of a specific project. Ability to plan, organize, monitor, and control projects, ensuring efficient utilization of technical and administrative resources, to achieve project objectives.
- Communication: Clearly conveys information and ideas to individuals and groups through a variety of communications modalities, both formal and informal. Practices attentive and active listening; synthesizes and incorporates information from multiple resources into current discussion content.
In addition, all NHF employees focus on aligning their behaviors to our core values known as Behavioral Standards which are Respect, Accountability, Service, and Support.
What We Offer:
At NHF our mission is to serve those affected by all inheritable bleeding disorders. We are committed to our employees as well as those we serve. To do so, NHF seeks and values those qualities, both visible and invisible, that makes individuals unique. We strive to be a safe place where regardless of age, color, disability, gender, gender identity, gender expression, family status, national origin, race, ethnicity, or sexual orientation; you are heard, empowered and valued because we truly believe that every person brings a unique perspective and experience to advance our mission.
In order to attract and retain a high-performance team, we offer a dynamic and rewarding work environment. In addition to a competitive salary, NHF provides a comprehensive health and wellness program to eligible employees, family members and domestic partners. Our health and wellness programs include medical, dental, vision, prescription drug, preventative care, mental health services and an employee assistance / work-life balance program. We also offer:
- Full time employees: Three weeks (+) of vacation, four personal days, 12 sick days, 11 paid holidays, 1 Floating Holiday
- We also offer paid time off to Part-Time Employees
- Paid Short-Term Disability insurance & Life Insurance
- Pre-tax savings plan (including Flexible Spending Accounts and Commuter Transit Account)
- a 403(b) retirement plan.
In addition to the above benefits, we are committed to fair and equitable pay practices and base compensation on experience, education, revenue size and location-based cost of living calculations. For this position, NHF has set a starting base annual salary range $58,000 - $62,000.
*Please mention you saw this ad on AcademicJobs.*