132,210 Jobs at 2,116 Institutions. 70 New Jobs Today.
This job has Expired
Business Administration - Instructor
Full-time nine-month faculty position beginning with the Fall 2023 semester. The College desires candidates with ongoing professional development interests, a love of teaching, and enthusiasm for campus and college committees and activities. Responsibilities include teaching, curriculum development, development of student learning outcomes and assessment, serving on college committees, advising and registering students, maintaining office hours, and fulfilling all the duties and responsibilities of instructors as required.Â Teaching assignments may include day, evening, online, and/or hybrid classes.
Location Washington, NC Full-Time/Part-Time Full Time Type of Position Faculty Minimum Qualifications
Required:Â Masterâ€™s degree in Business Administration, Economics, Accounting, or Entrepreneurship or a Masterâ€™s degree with 18 graduate hours in Business Administration, Economics, or Accounting from a regionally accredited institution. Willingness to complete 18 graduate semester hours within two years of employment in economics or accounting if the applicant does not currently have.
Preferred: Minimum three years of teaching experience in higher education including online teaching experience. If an applicant has post-secondary experience or leadership experience, consideration will be given as the lead of the department.
EXPERIENCEÂ /Â SKILLSÂ :
- Knowledge of educational technology and applications in instructional delivery.
- Commitment to successful student learning outcomes.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Evidence of ability to work cooperatively in a team.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of Internet and network protocols, including related use of tools and client/server applications preferred.
- Experience teaching at the college level.
- Experience teaching both hybrid and online formats.
- Experience teaching with Blackboard & Moodle as the LMS.
- Experience with program review and PLO/SLOâ€™s.
- Experience in scheduling courses.
FLSA Exempt Estimated Hours per Week 40 Salary $45,500 - $58,000 Based on the Collegeâ€™s salary plan and commensurate with education and relevant work experience.
Posting Detail Information
Open Until Filled
Special Instructions to Applicants
Beaufort County Community College serves a 2,100 square mile service region comprised of four counties (Beaufort, Hyde, Tyrrell, and Washington) in coastal North Carolina. BCCC maintains a 126-acre main campus in Washington, NC, and centers in Engelhard, NC, and Roper, NC. The college enrolls over 2,100 unduplicated headcount students per year in its credit programs and approximately 4,100 unduplicated headcount students in its continuing education programs. The college places a strong emphasis on achievement of student success outcomes within a collegial, collaborative, and welcoming atmosphere.
*Please mention you saw this ad on AcademicJobs.*