This job has Expired
Maintenance & Operations Assistant Supervisor
Title: Maintenance & Operations Assistant Supervisor
Salary Range: $33,672.00 - $46,536.00
Contract Term Length: 12 Months
Standard Hours: 37.5
Work Location: On-Site
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
College: KCTCS System Office
Campus Location: System Office
Department: Facilities Management
KCTCS System Office offers a competitive benefits package and an attractive work environment that supports excellence, innovation, and creativity including:
- Exceptional health care, vision, dental coverage for you and your family
- Tuition reimbursement/waiver for you, your spouse, and dependents
- 403(b) retirement plan: a 5% employee contribution receives a 10% employer match
- Vacation/Sick Time
- Work-Life Balance
- 9.5 Paid Holidays
- 2 Weeks Institutional Closing Pay (Last 2 weeks of December) for qualifying positions*
- Employee Assistance Program
The Maintenance & Operations Assistant Supervisor position will assist in supervision for maintenance and operations of the System Office to ensure proper upkeep of facilities, grounds and maintenance, and repair of the building and equipment – including vehicle maintenance.
This is a defined-term contract position renewable each fiscal year and located in Versailles, KY.
*This position is required to be onsite 5-days per week and during the 2-week Institutional Closing, with the exception of Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, and New Year’s Eve. Any time worked during Institutional Closing would be eligible to receive 1.5 times the base pay plus the regular straight time.
• Receives job orders from supervisor and staff and completes in timely manner.
• Performs vehicle maintenance.
• Stocks supplies.
• Convene Checks to ensure cleanliness of the building and grounds.
• Performs basic carpentry skills.
• Repairs and replaces electrical components, maintenance on plumbing fixtures and piping.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
• High School Diploma or GED and five (5) years of relevant experience or equivalent.
Equivalency is defined as:
• Associate’s Degree and three (3) years of relevant experience.
• Bachelor’s Degree and one (1) years of relevant experience.
• One (1) Year Certificate or training from a college or technical school and four (4) years of relevant experience or equivalent.
KY law requires state and national pre-employment background checks as a condition of employment.
Initial review of applicants will begin after January 2, 2023.
Position is open until filled
Applicants will be notified if selected for an interview For questions regarding the above position, contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Additional Skills Requested:
*Please mention you saw this ad on AcademicJobs.*