132,210 Jobs at 2,116 Institutions. 19 New Jobs Today.
Harford County *$1000 Sign on Bonus!
Feel great about where you work and let Aspire Living & Learning be the place your career takes flight.
With decades of experience and under a new name, Aspire Living & Learning is helping individuals live their best lives. We are a non-profit human services agency making a meaningful difference in the lives of adults and children with autism and other disabilities.
- Provide direct support to individuals with developmental disabilities, in a residential setting
- Provide assistance with ADL's and support daily activities which include household chores, meal preparation, recreational activities, learning activities, and physical fitness activities.
- Accompany individuals on routine errands, provide assistance as needed in accomplishing tasks.
- Represent the needs, wants, and interest of individuals served or supported by the program.
- Provide input on program planning and implementation for individuals.
- Document in accordance with policies and procedures, and all pertinent laws and regulations.
- Develop and maintain effective communication and working relationships with other staff, families, and general public.
- GED or high school diploma
- Valid driver's licence and 3 years driving experience
- At least 21 years of age
- Ability to demonstrate responsibility for others
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Prior experience is preferred but will consider applicants with related skill set or healthcare background
- CMT certification a plus
- Basic computer skills
Aspire Living & Learning Offers:
- Excellent benefits for full-time employees
- 403(b) retirement plan with an immediate company match
- Generous paid time off
- 11.5 paid holidays for full-time staff
If you want to join us in making a difference and positively impact the lives of others while charting your own path of development, then we at the Aspire team would love to hear from you.
***Sign on bonus for a limited time***
- Bonus Terms:
- Bonuses are applicable to specific job types & shifts. Additional terms and conditions may apply.
- Must be employed at the time of payout
- Payouts will occur in 2 installments, $400 payable after successful completion of 30 days of employment, the first installment will be paid the following pay period after the 30 day mark. $600 after 6 month anniversary
Please note that Aspire Living & Learning has adopted a COVID-19 vaccination policy to safeguard the health and well-being of our employees and individuals we support. As a condition of employment, employees are required to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19, unless an exemption is approved for medical or religious reason or as otherwise required by law.
Aspire Living & Learning believes it must play an active role in creating a community of employees that is diverse, inclusive and equitable. Our work benefits greatly from the contributions of people of color, people from working class backgrounds, women, LGBTQ people, and individuals with disabilities. Hence, we strongly encourage applications from people with these identities or who are members of other marginalized communities.
*Please mention you saw this ad on AcademicJobs.*