Front Office Agent J1 Intern
Front Office Agent J1 Intern
Full Job Description
Live Your Passion. Add Your Magic.
At Montage International, we are doing something different, something exciting and it takes passionate people to bring our vision to life. We have built a culture that leads with the important notion we live by every day; do what you love. If this resonates with you, we look forward to receiving your application.
We welcome applicants with disabilities and provide reasonable accommodations as needed to our applicants. Please discuss with our hiring managers during our selection processes.
Front Office Agent
The Front Office Agent is responsible for hosting our guests during their stay; warm welcome upon arrival, creating unique memories specific to guest personas, creating and maintaining professional relationships with guests to enhance their overall experience. This role will contribute to the organization as an active business partner that is responsible for supporting the company's goals, objectives, vision, mission, and values.
Job duties include; although are not limited to:
- Providing excellent customer service and telephone etiquette, and actively aspiring to reach department and property defined goals and objectives
- Hosting and welcoming guests with a friendly and sincere demeanor
- Assisting with guest check-in and out process, as well as folios, invoicing and billing
- Thinking outside the box to own and solve guest stay areas of opportunity. Going above and beyond to recover any service opportunities and exceed guest expectations
- Communicating and partnering with all department leaders and hourly Associates to ensure the guest experience is personalized and executed seamlessly
- Maintaining proper record keeping for guest accounts, being knowledgeable about hotel services and local surroundings in order to answer, respond and communicate with guests regarding questions and requests
- High School Diploma or equivalent, Bachelorâ€™s Degree preferred
- Minimum of two yearsâ€™ experience in a hotel operations environment
- Minimum of two yearsâ€™ experience in customer service
- Possess basic math skills and have the ability to accurately handle billing
- Ability to communicate clearly and speak, read, write and understand English well
- Advanced skills in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook; daily use of nearly all programs will occur
Position requires walking and standing most of the working day; must be able to stand and exert well-paced mobility for up to 6 hours in length. Must be able to lift up to 15 lbs. on a regular and continuing basis. Must be able to bend, stoop, squat and stretch to fulfill tasks. Requires manual dexterity, grasping, writing, standing, sitting, walking, repetitive motions, bending, and climbing.
In the United States we are proud to be an EEO employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
*Please mention you saw this ad on AcademicJobs.*