132,210 Jobs at 2,116 Institutions. 70 New Jobs Today.
Human Resources Manager
Human Resources Manager
Full Job Description
The Human Resources Manager develops and implements human resource systems and processes that support both the operational strategies and goals of the campus as well as ensuring consistency with Corporate HR policies and strategies.
REPORTING STRUCTURE: The Human Resources Manager reports directly to the Campus Administrator. This position works closely with Quality Service Team (QST) members, Site Leader, Director of Regional HR, Central Recruiting and HR Functional Work Group Members. This position directly supervises HR Assistants, Receptionists or other employees as applicable to the individual site.
SCHEDULE: Full-time/40 hours per week, Monday - Friday 8:30am - 4:30pm
ABOUT THIS COMMUNITY
Located in the beautiful community of Germantown, Fairway Knoll is a vibrant community of residents and staff. Fairway Knoll overlooks a beautiful pond and golf course. We are right off Hwy 41 on Mequon Road, offering easy access to Milwaukee or West Bend.
Why work for Presbyterian Homes and Services?
- Competitive pay & routine pay increases
- Benefits packages for Full-Time employees
- Nursing loan forgiveness program – get your minimum monthly nursing school loan payment paid by us!
- Scholarship program – up to $5,250 per year!
- Free Fitness Center access
- Off-street Parking
- Discounted Employee Meals
- Beautiful walking paths around the campus
- Opportunities for growth & internal promotion are virtually unlimited
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Ensure that the mission, vision and desired culture are reflected in all communication, problem solving, and decision-making.
- Provide leadership in the development and implementation of human resource plans and systems including: position design and description, recruiting and selection, education and development, work environment safety, performance management, pay and benefit administration, reward and recognition, employee record management and overall employee relations.
- Develop and maintain monitoring systems and processes to ensure compliance with regulations and established policies/procedures.
- Effectively administer the pay and benefit systems for employees.
- Implement corporate human resources policy and systems on the campus.
NOTE: The Human Resources Manager I may also fulfill Office Manager and /or resident billing functions depending on the location.
- Education and Experience
a. HR Manager I: High School Diploma, prior administrative and supervisory/management experience; prior HR experience preferred.
b. HR Manager II: A minimum of two (2) years’ experience in Human Resources. 4-year college degree in human resource management, employee relations, business administration or related degree or experience.
c. HR Manager III: A minimum of five (5) years’ experience in Human Resources, generalist or HR management. 4-year college degree in human resource management, employee relations, business administration or related degree or experience.
- Demonstrated competencies in the full range of HR functional areas including, but not limited to, employee relations, and recruiting, planning and general HR policy and initiatives.
- Demonstrated computer proficiency with Microsoft Office applications.
- Excellent communication, collaboration, teamwork, problem solving, organizational, critical thinking, and customer service skills.
- Demonstrated compatibility with PHS's mission and operating philosophies.
- Demonstrated ability to read, write, speak and understand the English language to communicate with all customers.
Presbyterian Homes & Services (PHS), based in St. Paul, Minnesota, is a non-profit, faith-based organization providing a broad array of high quality housing choices, and care and service options for older adults. Over 7,100 employees serve more than 26,000 older adults through 59 PHS-affiliated senior living communities in Minnesota, Iowa and Wisconsin, and through Optage® home and community services. PHS is also co-owner of Genevive, the largest geriatric primary care practice in Minnesota, providing comprehensive care for over 15,000 older adults. Established in 1955, PHS has earned the reputation as an innovative leader dedicated to promoting independence, purposeful living, and overall well-being for those they serve. Today, PHS is one of the largest nonprofit providers of senior housing and services in the nation.
We believe employees are the most important resource in our ministry and we are committed to an environment where employees are valued and empowered to make a difference. With a strong commitment to grow our employees from within, the development opportunities with us are virtually unlimited. We offer competitive wages, opportunities for advancement, ongoing training, and incredible benefits like education assistance and nursing loan forgiveness.
If you have a desire to honor God by enriching the lives and touching the hearts of older adults, consider answering the call and join our team.
PHS is an EEO/AA employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, or status with regard to public assistance.
*Please mention you saw this ad on AcademicJobs.*