This job has Expired
VP Support Services / Supply Chain
Tower Health is a regional nonprofit health system in Southeastern Pennsylvania. Tower Health hospitals offer a dedication to care excellence and professional recognition that includes a Level I Trauma Center accredited hospital, Magnet® designation, and many other accolades.
Elevate your career by leading Support Services in a health system committed to Advancing Health and Transforming Lives. Join the transformation.
Relocation is offered for this position. The primary work location is based in West Reading, PA .
Are you a healthcare leader with a strong supply chain background who enjoys designing strategy and executing your vision?
In this pivotal leadership role as VP Support Services, you will help define system strategy to reflect the health system's changing footprint for Supply Chain, Environmental Services, Nutrition Services, Facilities Management, Construction Management, Security, Patient Transportation, Laundry, Safety, Emergency Management, and Laboratory Services. You will guide Tower Health forward by bringing an enterprise-wide perspective across all hospitals, THMG sites, and Urgent Care to promote effective utilization of services and resources and to improve operational efficiency with significant day-to-day focus on supply chain.
- Strategic guidance and oversight for day-to day operations and strategic initiatives.
- Recognizing trends or potential issues to preemptively respond.
- Empowering, coaching, mentoring, and developing your direct reports.
- Development and management of operational and capital budgets.
- Healthcare leadership experience with a broad understanding of healthcare business management including extensive knowledge and experience in hospital supply chain management.
- Approachable, collaborative leader with a demonstrated ability to build and sustain trusting relationships across the enterprise at all levels through sound judgment, timely intervention, and follow up.
- Excellent analytical skills coupled with an incident command and enterprise-wide mindset.
- Proven ability to design strategy and drive change.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Bachelor's degree required.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and ERPs.
*Please mention you saw this ad on AcademicJobs.*