132,210 Jobs at 2,116 Institutions.
Intern - College Student
Patient Service Representative
Full â€“ time day shift position
Join our community
Community Health Network has an excellent internship opportunity available within our Ortho Specialty Care â€“ Castleton office. Must be currently enrolled in higher education, healthcare major preferred.
Where you fit in
- As an intern you will work in conjunction with providers and clinical staff to take care of patients' administrative needs, scheduling, referral entry, check in/out, etc.
- Responsible for office tasks; mailing, stocking, cleaning exam rooms
- Assist with safety audit compliance
- All office needs within scope of education/or on the job training
Your exceptional skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Planning and analytical skills
- Project management skills
- Team oriented and customer focused
- Professional and ethical demeanor at all times
Your exceptional qualifications
- High school diploma or GED equivalent / Currently enrolled at a college or university
This intern position will require up to a 20 hour per week commitment during the hours of 8am â€“ 5pm, Monday â€“ Friday for the length of the assignment. This position is non-benefited.
Your life with Community
You work hard to provide our patients with the exceptional care, and you deserve benefits to match. Community offers a unique employment package that encompasses not only your day-to-day job, but also your career.
You will have the opportunity to grow your career thanks to scholarships and tuition reimbursement from the Community Health Network Foundation, and receive recognition for your achievements.
Apply today for immediate consideration.
A representative and diverse workforce
At Community Health Network, we build teams that deliver exceptional care through empathy, communication and collaboration. Caregivers play a vital role in our mission as they fulfill our PRIIDE values: Patients First. Relationships. Integrity. Inclusion. Diversity. Excellence.
Community is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, aiming to ensure that caregivers feel empowered, recognized and respected in our environment at all times. We value different perspectives by actively seeking a diverse workforce that is inclusive and equitable to all. For more information on how we work to advance diversity, equity and inclusion to provide culturally-competent care that meets your individual needs, visit eCommunity.com/diversity.
*Please mention you saw this ad on AcademicJobs.*