132,210 Jobs at 2,116 Institutions.
Medical Lab Science Intern
About the Team:
- The Schools of MLS provide a wide variety of practical clinical laboratory experiences in a values-driven, team based environment.
- Obtain and triage laboratory specimens per established policies.
- Perform standard laboratory techniques according to approved protocols under direct supervision.
- Maintain adequate and accurate records following established departmental policies.
- Notify appropriate personnel of problems, such as unacceptable specimens, variations in specimen information and instrument malfunction.
- Completed Bachelor's degree or in senior year of a Medical Laboratory Science, Biology, Chemistry or equivalent science program
- Demonstrates effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Exercises sound judgement and discretion when making decisions.
- Displays ability to collaborate with various stakeholders and internal/external colleagues.
This site requires workers to be vaccinated for COVID-19. Labcorp will consider reasonable accommodations If you are in need of an exemption due to a medical contraindication/disability or religious belief.
Labcorp is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer:
As an EOE/AA employer, Labcorp strives for diversity and inclusion in the workforce and does not tolerate harassment or discrimination of any kind. We make employment decisions based on the needs of our business and the qualifications of the individual and do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy or other medical conditions/needs), family or parental status, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, personal appearance, age, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other legally protected characteristic. We encourage all to apply.
For more information about how we collect and store your personal data, please see our Privacy Statement.
*Please mention you saw this ad on AcademicJobs.*