This job has Expired
Business Technology Substitute Instructor
High School diploma required; post-secondary training or Bridgerland certificate for appropriate program preferred. Proficiency in the use of equipment as it relates to the content area.
Work for faculty when they are unavailable. Assist department faculty in a variety of learning environments and activities.
The following examples of duties illustrate the general range of tasks assigned to the position but are not intended to define the limits of required duties. Other essential duties may be assigned consistent with the general scope of this position.
- Assist students with curriculum questions and needs
- Present organized learning opportunities in accordance with approved course outlines
- Communicate effectively with students and staff and maintain discipline in all school settings
- Maintain accountability of students in classrooms and office areas
- Adapt equipment and materials to specific learning objectives set by faculty
- Assume responsibility for the orderliness of the learning environment
- Ensure the safe use of instructional facilities and equipment
- Perform simple clerical tasks proficiently
*Please mention you saw this ad on AcademicJobs.*