132,210 Jobs at 2,116 Institutions.
FACULTY, MEDICAL CODING & BILLING/PROGRAM COORDINATOR
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able have the knowledge, skills, and abilities to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Minimum requirement is bachelorâ€™s degree in a relevant academic discipline and/or a combination of relevant education or training.
Experience & Knowledge:
- 2 yearsâ€™ experience as a Certified Professional Coder and/or Certified Professional Biller.
- Teaching experience in postsecondary and/or vocation education preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to work with a diverse student population.
- Knowledge and experience with applicable PC hardware and software including the Microsoft Office suite, e-mail, and internet browser.
- Experience with a learning management system preferred.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
- Pennsylvania State Police Criminal Record Check (Act 34)
- Child Abuse History Clearance (Act 151)
- FBI Federal Criminal History-Fingerprinting (Act 114)
- While performing the duties of this position, the employee is regularly required to stand, sit, and talk or hear.
- The employee is frequently required to use hands to write, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms.
- The employee may occasionally have to stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Typical office environment with a quiet to moderate noise level.
*Please mention you saw this ad on AcademicJobs.*