lorida SouthWestern State CollegeÂ is accepting resumes in search of a Accounting SpecialistÂ to join our team. This position performs professional work involving accounting, reconciling, budget, financial tracking, and financial controls relating to the direct support organizations (DSO) and FSW Collegiate High Schools
PleaseÂ click hereÂ to see the complete job description.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Associates degree from a regionally accredited institution of higher education.
- Three (3) years of full-time professional related work experience. Appropriate combination of education and experience may be substituted.
- Knowledge of fund accounting principles and practices and their application to a wide variety of accounting transactions.
- Demonstrated experience using a personal computer, office software such as MS Office and electronic mail. Proficient in use of Excel and report writer experience preferred.
FSW Employee Benefits feature:
- Competitive health, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance options to meet your needs
- Florida retirement membership (FRS)
- Educational and professional development opportunities for you and your dependents
Annual Salary:Â $35,354.00
This position is open until filled.Â The College invites applications from underrepresented groups and those who have experiences with diverse populations.Â
If this position sounds like an opportunity to which you aspire, please submit your resume for consideration to become one ofÂ the best, the brightest, the BUCS!
*Please mention you saw this ad on AcademicJobs.*