132,210 Jobs at 2,116 Institutions.
This job has Expired
Communications Manager (Jerusalem - Limited Term)
A Message from the University
Job TitleCommunications Manager (Jerusalem - Limited Term)
Notre Dame International (NDI) oversees 12 Global Gateways and Centers around the world, including in Jerusalem. The Jerusalem Global Gateway is housed and is part of the University of Notre Dame at Tantur (UNDT) which is the unifying platform for all the efforts of the University in Jerusalem.
- Collaborating with University colleagues in Jerusalem and main campus (South Bend, Indiana) in order to develop and implement an effective communications strategy based on our target audience for the different educational programs with initial focus on the upcoming program for software engineering (Adam)
- Writing, editing, and distributing content, including press releases, website content and other marketing material that communicates the programs’ activities and achievements
- Leading the marketing efforts via social media, press releases and other appropriate channels
- Working directly with marketing partners, such as agencies and freelancers
- Establishing and maintaining effective relationships with relevant external stakeholders, e.g. in the media
- Seeking opportunities to enhance the reputation of the programs, including the coordination of events as required
- Maintaining records of media coverage and metrics
- Supporting the various teams to manage the launch of new programs and other communication-relevant activities, e.g. hackathons, program participants recruitment, and other campus activities
Expected start date is January 1, 2023. Short-listed candidates will be invited to an interview process.
Following the mission of University of Notre Dame, the Jerusalem Global Gateway seeks to attract, develop, and retain the highest quality faculty, staff and administration. The University is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to building a culturally diverse workplace. We strongly encourage applications from female candidates and candidates from all religious and cultural backgrounds that will enhance our community.
- Right to work in Israel required
- At least a bachelor’s degree or equivalent in management, marketing, communications, or a related area
- Proven track record of 3-5 years as a Communications Expert/Manager or in a similar operational role
- Relevant marketing experience, either leading or supporting within a marketing function, covering social media, PR, content creation and distribution, events etc.
- Ability to communicate in professional English is a must
- Arabic and/or Hebrew proficiency is an asset
- A collaborative approach with staff and students alike
- Ability to quickly learn new or unfamiliar technology and products quickly and with minimal supervision
- Excellent project management and coordination skills
- Sensitive and efficient stakeholder management and reporting skills
- Strong presentation design and layout skills
- Strong writing skills
- Problem-solving aptitude
DepartmentVP-Assoc Prov for Internationaliztn (28401)
Family / Sub-FamilyNo Eprism / Intl _No Eprism
FLSA StatusS1 - FT Exempt
Job Posting Date (Campus)11/15/2022
Job Posting Date (Public)11/15/2022
Job Closing Date11/30/2022
Posting TypeOpen To All Applicants
Quick Link for Internal Postingshttps://jobs.nd.edu/postings/28804
*Please mention you saw this ad on AcademicJobs.*