132,210 Jobs at 2,116 Institutions.
This job has Expired
*Admissions & Records Analyst I
- Position Summary
Victoria College's Admissions & Records Department is recruiting for a full-time Admissions & Records Analyst I. This position is responsible for all functions associated with the admission of students and processing of records, under the direction of the Registrar and Assistant Registrar. Position is responsible for maintaining accuracy and confidentiality of information. The primary responsibility for this position includes assisting in the daily operations of the Admissions Office. The regular work day for this position is determined by the need of your supervisor.Victoria College embraces equity and inclusion and has been a respected community partner in the Crossroads region since 1925 and continues to offer quality, affordable educational opportunities to help our students achieve their dreams.
Victoria has a low cost of living with easy access to the Gulf of Mexico, Houston, Austin, and San Antonio.
This position is benefits eligible.
- Duties & Responsibilities
- Maintains confidential information, and performs functions which require a high level of keyboarding accuracy.
- Assists students, faculty, and staff, greets the public and answers telephone lines and live chat.
- Assists with all Admissions and Records forms and processes (including enrollment/degree verifications, processing transcript requests, analyzing transcripts, assistance in graduation procedures, and providing basic foreign student information).
- Assists in processing of applications for admission to include evaluating transcripts (transfer and high school) and determining test scores/exemptions for Texas Success Initiative (TSI) purposes.
- Contact perspective students for help with admissions process and contact currently enrolled students for registration assistance.
- Assists with updating student records.
- Provide assistance in areas of the Registration, Admission, Enrollment, and Graduation Processes.
- Serve as a Welcome Center representative to provide information about admissions, financial aid and general College information.
- Performs all other duties as assigned by the Registrar/ Assistant Registrar.
- This position will access student records at times and will follow all FERPA guidelines.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Associate degree preferred.
- Experience working in a college environment and working with a diverse population is preferred.
- Must have experience with basic office equipment (copier, fax, document imaging equipment) and use of MS Office.
- Use of Banner system or like database system is preferred.
- Must be able to perform accurate data entry/keyboarding tasks.
- Must be able to provide excellent customer service, work as a team player, and demonstrate professional telephone and office etiquette.
- Requires occasional evening and weekend responsibilities.
- Physical Demands
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands and fingers to handle controls, key pads, etc. Will be required to sit and reach with hands and arms as well as, sit, stand and walk. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 15 pounds while loading office supplies and paper. Specific vision abilities required include close vision, some color vision, and the ability to adjust focus from documents to computer screen. Hearing of light to moderate sound is required by this job. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
*Please mention you saw this ad on AcademicJobs.*