This job has Expired
Research & Partnerships Program Manager
A Message from the University
Job TitleResearch & Partnerships Program Manager
This position directs research initiatives and partnerships of the Nanovic Institute, utilizing project management skills, so that the Institute and its partners are able to realize ambitious research goals. In particular, this position helps lead research and programming within the Catholic Universities Partnership, a critical component of the Institute’s work in Central and Eastern Europe, particularly with the Ukrainian Catholic University. Including initiatives that grow out of the Catholic Universities Partnership, the position holder will manage research projects with interdisciplinary and international research teams that emerge from other new and existing partnerships (shepherding funding applications, facilitating meetings, tracking contributions, and managing outputs such as project publications).
- Bachelor’s degree (4 years).
- 3 to 4 years of relevant experience in research and/or project managment.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- A sensitivity to and appreciation for Catholic mission (for work with the Catholic Universities Partnership).
- An appreciation of books and scholarship (for Shannon Prize).
- Graduate degree preferred.
- Experience with research and/or project management in an institute or university setting.
- Experience with or an appreciation for research in the humanities, arts, social sciences, or policy.
- General knowledge of university publishing.
DepartmentNanovic Inst for European Studies (38030)
Family / Sub-FamilyAcademic Aff / Prgrm Admin_Other
Career Stream/LevelEIC 1 Associate
Department Hiring Pay Rangeup to $55,000 commensurate with experience
FLSA StatusS1 - FT Exempt
Schedule: # of months12
Job Posting Date (Campus)11/16/2022
Job Posting Date (Public)11/16/2022
Job Closing Date12/05/2022
Posting TypeOpen To All Applicants
Quick Link for Internal Postingshttps://jobs.nd.edu/postings/28879
*Please mention you saw this ad on AcademicJobs.*