Catholic Charities founded in 1903 remains among the largest and well respected social service agency with programs and offices located in Boston and the greater Boston area.
As one of the largest providers of social service in Massachusetts, Catholic Charities of Boston offers over 70 programs and services in 23 locations around Eastern Massachusetts.
We are currently seeking a full-time Advancement Associate to work in a hybrid capacity, with an option for either our Braintree or Boston offices.
The Advancement Associate will work closely with the Director of Development Operations and the Director of Annual Giving Programs and support the Advancement teams with a wide range of activities. Primary responsibilities include responding to donor inquiries, maintaining donor data and running reports, gift processing and preparing acknowledgments.
· A bachelor's degree required and two (2) years of related experience.
· Professional, positive and patient demeanor.
· Highly organized and the ability to perform multiple tasks as required.
· Competent skills with Microsoft Office Suite, Office 365, Outlook, Excel and Zoom.
· Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, Outlook, and familiarity with Raiser’s Edge required.
· Strong written and verbal communication skills and the interest and ability to work with all levels of managers and employees, clients and vendors are essential.
· Ability to work additional weekday and weekend hours as needed.
We offer a congenial and team approach work environment with the opportunity to learn and grow professionally. Our benefits are competitive and include a 403(b) savings plan and generous time off.
Interested applicants should send a cover letter and resume. Please reference job 9217. No phone calls please.
Catholic Charities is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws.
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Advancement/development: 3 years (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
*Please mention you saw this ad on AcademicJobs.*