132,210 Jobs at 2,116 Institutions.
Professional Tutor - Nursing, Incubator
Â Â Â Â Â A.Â Educational Background:Â A.S. in Nursing required, Bachelorâ€™s or Masterâ€™s degree preferred.Â
Â Â Â Â Â B.Â Experience:Â Experience in the tutoring of nursing or related discipline at a college orÂ Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â professional level.
Â Â Â Â 2.Â Â General Functions:<p "margin-left:="" .5in"="">The Professional Tutor is responsible for one-on-one and small group instruction with nursing students.Â S/He will help maintain student records, as well as cumulative records on Center usage.Â The Professional Tutor will also design and deliver tutoring workshops for students in required Nursing courses.Â This is a part-time temporary position.
Â Â Â Â 3.Â Â Essential Functions:
- Provide direct instructional assistance to students individually and/or in small groups.
- Help with the organization and presentation of workshops that will assist students with nursing concerns.
- Market the services of nursing tutoring.
- Attend staff meetings.
- Maintain online tutor presence, as needed.
- Maintain and record student and usage records as needed; compile data on semester basis.
- Report to the Coordinator of the Science Incubator.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
*Please mention you saw this ad on AcademicJobs.*