132,210 Jobs at 2,116 Institutions.
This job has Expired
Senior Program Support Assistant
Operating TitleSenior Program Support Assistant
Long Classification TitleSenior Program Support Assistant
DepartmentKSC Registrar's Office
Summary of Position
Acceptable minimum level of educationHS or equivalent
Acceptable minimum years of experience5-7 years
Additional Job Information
- Letter of application
- Contact information for three references
Application Deadline: Review of applications to begin immediately and will continue until the position is filled or otherwise closed at the College’s discretion.
Other minimum qualifications
- Associate degree and three years of related experience or combination of higher education and related experience equal to five years or high school graduation/equivalent and five years of related experience involving progressive responsible duties requiring discretion and independent judgement.
- Demonstrated proficiency with computer applications including Word, Excel, Outlook, and relational databases.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of sensitive information.
- Strong attention to detail and proven organizational skills.
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team as well as independently, and to establish and maintain effective working relationships with students, staff, faculty.
Additional Preferred Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience with a student information system
- Work experience in college or university environment
Additionally, the College has identified desirable qualifications that support our commitment to creating and maintaining a diverse campus community including the ability to speak a second language or to bring a multicultural perspective to the campus.
Quicklink for Postinghttps://jobs.usnh.edu/postings/52381
Percent Time Information (FTE)1.00
The University System of New Hampshire is an Equal Opportunity/Equal Access/Affirmative Action employer. The University System is committed to creating an environment that values and supports diversity and inclusiveness across our campus communities and encourages applications from qualified individuals who will help us achieve this mission. The University System prohibits discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or marital status.
visit:https://www.keene.edu, https://www.usnh.edu/ or https://www .ci.keene.nh.us.
Open Until FilledYes
Posting Open to Internal Candidates Only?No
Interested Internal Candidates Exist?No
Job CategoryHourly Staff (Non-Exempt)
Drivers License and Physical Requirements. Please check all items that apply.None applicable
Declaration of major form processing – office backup
*Please mention you saw this ad on AcademicJobs.*