This job has Expired
Full Job Description
Executive Search Profile: Executive Search Profile
Institution Website: www.utica.edu
*“Never Stand Still”*
Utica University seeks confidential applications and nominations for the 10th President of the University. The next President will have the opportunity to lead this entrepreneurial University to its next level of success through a continued commitment to student-centered success, academic rigor, diversity, equity and inclusion, community engagement, financial discipline, and the passionate articulation of its mission and values.
A comprehensive, independent, coeducational private institution located in the heart of the Mohawk Valley in Central New York, Utica University offers an academic experience that is deeply engaging and enriching, with a vibrant and diverse community of life-long learners. Excitement, enthusiasm and gratitude are common themes used by Utica University graduates when describing their experiences at the University. Students, faculty and staff take pride in Utica University’s family atmosphere. The modern 128-acre campus is situated on the western edge of Utica which provides the Utica University community with a special home – an intimate place to work, learn and grow.
The President is the Chief Executive Officer of Utica University and reports directly to the University’s Board of Trustees. The new President will assume leadership of a university that is innovative, entrepreneurial, and well managed. The work of the current and former presidents and an engaged and savvy Board of Trustees has positioned the institution for long-term success. Key strategic opportunities for Utica’s next President include:
- In close collaboration with the University community, crafting a vision and plan that reimagines Utica’s future as the institution continues to innovate in a rapidly changing environment
- Expanding the financial resources of the University through external resource development, additional revenue streams and academic programmatic growth
- Building on the work that is already being done to make Utica University a welcoming and inclusive place for persons of all backgrounds and identities
- Nurturing the sense of community and belonging among faculty, staff, and students at Utica University
- Ensuring that Utica University remains true to its roots as an institution of opportunity that transforms the lives of students and is deeply committed their success
To Apply: To ensure full consideration, completed applications are due by December 20, 2022. Candidates are asked to review the Executive Search Profile to understand the unique opportunities and qualifications for this position.
You will be required to submit a current resume, a cover letter addressing the position, and the contact information for one professional reference (name, email, phone number, and relationship to you). Please click the Apply Now button to submit your application.
All confidential communications may be directed to our search team: Mr. Matthew Kilcoyne, Managing Partner, and Dr. Jean Scott, Senior Consultant, at UticaPresident@RHPerry.com.
Job Type: Full-time
*Please mention you saw this ad on AcademicJobs.*