This job has Expired
- Provide supervision to counselling/clinical and educational psychologists.
- Lead and manage clinical/counselling/educational psychology -related portfolios to strengthen and promote the effective delivery of psychological services of University Counselling Centre.
- Psychological assessment/testing and intervention for students with Special Educational Needs (SEN) or mental health conditions
- Provide psychological critical incident management
- Work collaboratively with various internal and external stakeholders to provide evidence-based support for students with SEN or mental health condition or co-morbid issues.
- Conduct training on a range of SEN/mental health conditions and evidence-based intervention strategies for staff.
- Provide strategic support to University Counselling Centre (UCC)/University Wellbeing Office (UWO) on well-being and mental health policies.
- Perform additional duties as required by the nature of the position or the UWO.
- Graduate qualification in counselling, clinical or educational psychology with experience in psychological testing/assessment and use of tools for clinical diagnosis and treatment planning.
- Full membership of a relevant professional body and knowledge of and adherence to professional standards and code of ethics and other relevant regulations.
- 7-10 years of professional experience in a variety of treatment modals and working with clients with complex cases of risks and mental health disorders, including dual diagnosis preferred for Lead Counselling or Clinical Psychologists.
- 7-10 years of professional psychometric testing for educational and behavioural issues for students with Special Educational Needs for Lead Educational Psychologists.
- 4-6 years of experience in providing clinical supervision to psychologists.
- Training and experience in psychological critical incident management is preferred.
- Knowledge and skills in using tools for clinical diagnosis and treatment planning is advantageous.
- Experience in working with young adults, preferable in a university setting, is desirable.
- Experience in working in a multi-disciplinary team and conducting Continual Professional Development training for staff is advantageous.
- Professional empathy and good interpersonal, communication and report writing skills.
- Leadership and organisational skills, including leading by example and garnering consensus.
- A good team player as well as being able to work independently.
- Aptitude in problem-solving and initiative.
- Proficient in IT skills.
Hiring Institution: NTU
*Please mention you saw this ad on AcademicJobs.*