Administration Assistant (Operations, Project & Data Support)
Are you a natural relationship-builder with excellent customer service?
As our Administration Assistant, you will provide a vital part of support our internal stakeholders. As the first point of contact with enquires you will develop relationships with colleagues across the School, whilst also managing data and systems.
- Providing operational and planning support for the successful delivery of teaching and learning.
- Timetabling, management of course evaluations and fixed seating, and some project support.
- Working collaboratively with: programme offices; faculty and staff from Subject Areas; Research and Faculty Office (RFO), Career Centre; and Space Management.
Who we are looking for
- Ability to write effective email communications, how to guides, minutes and reports.Â
- Ability to interpret and apply guidelines to specific activities with decisiveness.Â
- Proven ability to handle large amounts of data with meticulous attention to detail.Â
- Experience using databases to report and manage data.Â
- Team working and collaboration skills.Â
- Time management skills, able to independently organise and prioritise.Â
Why London Business School
London BusinessÂ School;Â aÂ global and vibrant business communityÂ basedÂ in two of the worldâ€™s most dynamic cities, London and Dubai.Â Itâ€™s where extraordinary minds and diverse perspectives connect, to have a profound impact on the way the world does business and the way business impacts the world.Â We offer best inÂ class hybrid learningÂ to our students andÂ participants, whilst creatingÂ a flexible, supportive and dynamic working environment for our people to excel in, whatever their location.Â
What you can expect from us
- Generous annual leave of 27 days PLUS extra between Christmas and New Year!
- Automatic enrolment to a fantastic workplace pension scheme
- Free onsite gym and swimming pool!
- Amazing range of professional development to support your career path
- Enhanced cycle to work scheme
- Wellbeing offering to support your physical, mental and financial health
- Up to 5 days volunteering leave or parent /carer emergency leave
All enjoyed in a Smart (hybrid) Working environment so weâ€™re looking forward to discussing how, where and when you might work best to deliver in your new role.
Our commitment to driving inclusion and belongingÂ
We are a globally reaching institution, committed toÂ creating tangible and sustainable change in drivingÂ inclusion & belonging within our School, education andÂ society at large.Â Â We are dedicated to creating an environment where everyone in our community feels they belong and thrive.Â This is a key school priority, and we want everyone who joins LBS to feel respected, welcomed, and heard.Â
PleaseÂ note we start screening CVs and interviewing candidates from the start of a campaign. A successful candidate could progress to offer before the advertised closing date. We encourage you to apply as soon as possible if you are interested in any roles.
*Please mention you saw this ad on AcademicJobs.*