Music and Music Production, Adjunct Faculty
- Class Description
Part Time instructor positions in Music, teaching one or more of the following courses: Applied music (all areas), Music Fundamentals, Music Appreciation, Introduction to World Music, Performing ensemble direction, Music technology and recording. Located on CCBC's main campuses and extension centers.
Pay Level 1 $935 per credit hour.
- Minimum Requirements
- Master’s degree in Music; or Master’s degree in related field with 18 graduate credits in Music; or qualifying equivalency/portfolio and successful experience as a practitioner in the field.
- Two (2)years teaching experience, at a college teaching level preferred
- Experience working with non-traditional and diverse student populations preferred
- Experience using classroom technology and learning management systems preferred
- Proficient computer skills and Microsoft applications knowledge
- Class Specific Essential Duties
- Fulfills department and college responsibilities as directed by the program director and/or course coordinator.
- Abides by College wide policies and procedures regarding classroom conduct.
- Ensures instruction meets or exceeds standards established by National Associations of Schools of Music.
- Employs a variety of teaching strategies to meet a diverse student population.
- Adheres to the scheduled time of class/lab.
- Develops a course syllabus that is in keeping with program and College policies.
- Ensures that program specific evaluation methods are administered and completed in a consistent and equitable manner.
- Assure that evaluation methods are appropriate and effectively assessing the established course objectives.
- Monitors student performance on a regular basis and provides feedback within a reasonable timeframe to students.
*Please mention you saw this ad on AcademicJobs.*