132,210 Jobs at 2,116 Institutions.
Business Services Manager
Business Services Manager
Full Job Description
Colorado Visiting Nurse Association has an immediate opening for a Business Services Manager.
Location: Arvada, CO
Schedule: Monday-Friday, 8-5, 40 hours
Pay Range: $55,972 - $68,140
Supplemental Pay: Based on position, schedule and/or availability: Overtime
Mileage and Expense Reimbursement: Maximum Allowable Federal Mileage Reimbursement Rate
CULTURE, BENEFITS AND PERKS:
- We value diversity, equity and inclusion and know it matters for our team members and our patients. We provide welcoming, supportive and inclusive care to our patients and a work environment where all team members feel respected and valued.
- We support a culture of work-life balance and provide team members a free, confidential and robust benefit program designed to provide solutions to the logistical and financial problems that arise in life.
- Paid Time Off (PTO/Vacation Pay/Sick Leave) and EIB (Extended Illness Bank): accrued
- Seven Paid Holidays with an additional Floating Holiday
- 403(b) Retirement Plan with Employer Match: 50% match up to 8% of your compensation
- Early Wage Access
- Education Reimbursement Program
- Medical and Dental Coverages with Employer Contribution: employee rates have not increased four of the last six years
- Health Savings Account (HSA) with Employer Funding: Single $1,000, Family $2,000
- Basic Life and AD&D Insurance: Company Paid
- Long-Term Disability: Company Paid
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Supplemental Life and AD&D (Employee, Spouse, Child(ren))
- Short-Term Disability
- Long-Term Care
- Legal and Identity Protection
- Referral and Certification Bonus Programs
- Employer Assistance Programs
- Employee Recognition Program
REWARDING WORK YOU WILL DO:
Administers and coordinates business activities for the organization. Responsible for planning, development and implementation of the agency’s specific special projects. Collaborates with the President regarding the strategic goals of the business.
- Performs departmental and program specific projects as identified by leadership. Achieves operational objectives by contributing information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews.
- Supervises front desk staff to ensure effective phone and email communications while maintaining exceptional customer service and professional image.
- Oversees insurance team. Responsible for an efficient and timely insurance authorization process. Collaborates with scheduling team to ensure timely starts of care and visits.
- Oversees the clerical, administrative and secretarial responsibilities and tasks within the organization to align with organizational policies and procedures.
- Develops and maintains relationships with outside vendors.
- Oversees the critical billing processes for the organization and ensures payment for all services rendered. Collaborates with the Finance Department and clinical staff to ensure accounts receivable information is accurately documented in the EMR system.
- Participates in AR aging review meetings with the President and the Finance Department.
- Collaborates with the President to review financial assistance applications from patients and families and discussing payment plans with patients and families as appropriate.
- Responsible for organizational record keeping and retention of agency documents and/or files. Ensures security, integrity and confidentiality of the organization’s records and data in compliance with HIPAA and HITECH regulations. Follows state and Federal statutes regarding PHI and EMRs.
- Maintains and manages the organizational databases including those databases for the Volunteer programs, Donor programs as well as Marketing programs.
- Meets or exceeds the departmental budget, tracking costs and providing reports to the appropriate managers or departments.
- Oversees maintenance and upkeep of office equipment; manages the acquisition of office supplies, furniture and equipment.
- Coordinates and manages the allocation of office and desk space, building maintenance and improvements, HVAC, plumbing, snow removal, landscape, pool care and facility cleaning. Acts as liaison for the building security alarm company.
WHAT WE ARE GOING TO LOVE ABOUT YOU:
- Minimum Education: Associate’s degree required. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Minimum Experience: Three (3) years of management and supervisory experience required. Prior experience in customer service-oriented position and in office management, billing and accounts receivable functions and roles. Insurance authorization oversight.
- Required License: Colorado state driver’s license and proof of auto insurance.
- Ability to lift/carry a minimum of 30 lbs
Colorado Visiting Nurse Association_ is affiliated with Care Synergy, a nonprofit network of community-based hospice and palliative care organizations serving Colorado’s Front Range and the Region’s Largest Home Health, Hospice, and Palliative Care Network. Care Synergy provides mission support services to better equip *_Colorado Visiting Nurse Association*_ to operate as a distinct and independent organization while working together to share best practices and serve more Coloradans along the Front Range._
If you need assistance completing the electronic application, please contact our Talent Acquisition team via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also call the Human Resources Department at (303) 228-5647. Applications can be completed in-person at any one of our affiliate office locations.
The Organization does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, age, disability, creed, ancestry, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation/identity, transgender status, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. This prohibition includes unlawful harassment based on any of these protected classifications.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $55,972.00 - $68,140.00 per year
*Please mention you saw this ad on AcademicJobs.*