A Message from the University
All University of Notre Dame faculty and staff are required to be vaccinated against COVID
-19 and provide verification of full vaccination. Faculty and staff may apply for an exemption from the vaccination requirement for medical, religious, or other strongly held beliefs. FAQ
Notre Dame 2022-2023 Parking Services Team Member– On Call
Do you want to be a part of a team that works all major events on campus? Basketball, Hockey, Football, as well as large concerts, we work them all!
As a Notre Dame Parking Services Attendant you have the opportunity to serve on a team that has been one of the top ranked Universities in the nation for best customer service. We are looking for more members to join our 2022 Parking Team.
What’s in it for you?
• Opportunity to work and attend events on campus including home football games and major concerts
• Work alongside family and friends during major University events.
• Be a part of exciting campus events.
A typical day includes:
• Direct traffic and provide access control in designated parking lots throughout campus before and during most events.
• Welcoming all guests to campus and providing the best customer service possible
This opportunity is part of the Notre Dame Service Family. Notre Dame was built to serve others. When you join our service team, you carry on that tradition. We are growing, grow with us! To learn more visit servicefamily.nd.edu.
• Must be at least 16 years old.
• Comfortable with standing and being outdoors for longer periods of time.
• High school diploma or equivalent.
Parking Services-Football (14015)
Family / Sub-Family
No Eprism / Other_No Eprism
Department Hiring Pay Range
T1 - Non-exempt Temp/On-call Hourly
Job Posting Date (Campus)
Job Posting Date (Public)
Job Closing Date
Open To All Applicants
Quick Link for Internal Postingshttps://jobs.nd.edu/postings/27155
*Please mention you saw this ad on AcademicJobs.*