132,210 Jobs at 2,116 Institutions.
This job has Expired
Event Operations Assistant Director, Special Events
A Message from the University
Job TitleEvent Operations Assistant Director, Special Events
The Assistant Director of Event Operations will partner with the Director of Operations and the University Events team on the vision, planning, and execution of major University events hosted by Executive Officers, University Relations, Internal and External constitute groups, Conference Services and other University leadership. In addition, this position will strategically identify, implement, and manage standard operating procedures and best practices for the Department of University Enterprises and Events. The Assistant Director will provide leadership and direction in implementing these best practices, which include timely and appropriate communications, event management software, service levels, budget, policies, and procedures. Moreover, this position will lead the efforts of all event forms, pre and post-event communications, oversight of data conversion from event documents into Advance, and ROI/attendance reporting.
There has been a preferred candidate identified for this position
- Bachelor’s Degree (4 years)
- 1-2 years of related work experience
- Ability to collaborate, influence and command the respect and confidence of colleagues in the University Enterprises and Events Department and across the University.
- Proven understanding of event management software
- Experience with event execution and brand management
- Strong sense of creativity, organizational skills, attention to details and ability to work independently in a fast-paced team environment.
- Excellent project management and organizational skills.
- Excellent communication, listening, and interpersonal skills.
- In-depth knowledge of computer systems and software, in particular spreadsheets and relational databases.
- Proven ability to plan, organize and implement processes, procedures and programs—managing multiple projects and prioritizing in order to meet deadlines.
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information appropriately.
- In depth knowledge of the Notre Dame undergraduate student experience.
- Deep commitment to Notre Dame’s mission and core values.
DepartmentSpecial Events (51020)
Family / Sub-FamilyGeneral Admin / Executive University Events
Career Stream/LevelEIC 2 Professional
Department Hiring Pay Rangeup to $60k commensurate with experience
FLSA StatusS1 - FT Exempt
Job Posting Date (Campus)10/04/2022
Job Posting Date (Public)10/04/2022
Job Closing Date10/09/2022
Posting TypeOpen To All Applicants
Quick Link for Internal Postingshttps://jobs.nd.edu/postings/28409
*Please mention you saw this ad on AcademicJobs.*