Assistant Director of Student Engagement
Assistant Director of Student Engagement (FT) (202259)
Full Job Description
Job Type : Full Time
Application Deadline: 10/7/22
Position: MPCC is seeking an organized, energetic individual to serve as the Assistant Director of Student Engagement. Responsibilities include:
- Planning and implementing student activities and signature events, such as Honors Convocation and Commencement.
- Providing support for multicultural events and activities.
- Providing leadership for MPCC Student Life communications, website content, materials, and media review procedures.
- Advise student organizations and student senate.
- Participate in residence life activities, enhance student engagement, and participate in on-call rotations.
- This is a “live-in’ position.
Mid-Plains Community College, a legislatively designated 18-county service area in West-Central Nebraska, is a comprehensive, open access, public, two-year community college system that offers associate degrees, diplomas, and certificates. MPCC consists of three main campuses, one located in McCook, Nebraska and two located in North Platte, Nebraska. Additionally, there are community campus sites in Broken Bow, Imperial, Ogallala and Valentine with satellite classrooms located throughout the Area. MPCC has a generous benefits package, for more information on our complete benefits follow this link: http://www.mpcc.edu/faculty-staff/human-resources/employee-benefits.php
Associate degree required – Bachelor’s Degree preferred. Must have computer skills, experience in oral and written communication, marketing, event planning, project management, customer service, budgeting, and general problem solving are beneficial. Must be able to lift and move material of 25 to 50 pounds. Position will require occasional work outside of a standard 8am to 5pm Monday to Friday work week.
(1) letter of interest,
(2) current resume,
(3) unofficial transcripts, and (4) a completed MPCC application form (available at www.mpcc.edu) to MPCC Human Resources, 1101 Halligan Drive, North Platte, NE 69101. Fax: 308-534-5770 or email email@example.com. Only complete application packets will be considered and are accepted until the position is filled. To ensure full consideration, application packets must be received by October 7, 2022. Applications will be accepted until position is filled.
An EEO Employer/Educator.
*Please mention you saw this ad on AcademicJobs.*