Marketing and Development Coordinator
Willow Rising, Inc.
Willow Rising, Inc.
2251 N. Webb Rd.
Grand Island, NE 68803
24-Hr. Hotline 308-381-0555
The Marketing and Development Coordinator develops and implements marketing plans, increases Domestic Violence and Sexual Assault awareness in all counties, and ensures our mission is clearly communicated. The individual manages fundraising initiatives, supports annual signature events, and develops collateral materials. The position also manages the organization’s web site, social media, coordinates press coverage of Willow Rising, and maintains consistency in the agency’s messaging to diverse audiences.
Summary of essential job functions
- Develops and executes an annual comprehensive development plan, in collaboration with the Director and Assistant Director, with targeted goals, objectives, timelines and outcomes, which will achieve budgeted goals.
- Develops annual comprehensive marketing plan, in collaboration with the Director and Assistant Director, including direct mail, newsletters, events, media relations, press releases, social networking, website and branding.
- Creates, manages, and promotes annual signature events in the community.
- Recruits’ volunteer’s, trains, and supervises them with implementation of goals and objectives.
- Writes and/or edits development documents including publications, brochures, event announcements, invitations, programs, signage, and cultivation, and donor acknowledgment materials.
- Effectively markets Willow Rising ’s mission, fund development initiatives and programs to diverse audiences through online, print and in-person channels to grow positive awareness of Willow Rising and strengthen its reputation with clients, funders and the communities it serves.
- Ensures messaging about Willow Rising is consistent across all channels and distributes materials to public venues.
- Manages the creation, distribution and maintenance of all print and electronic materials including newsletters, marketing, and program materials.
- Consistently posts compelling messages on social media outlets including Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube.
- Maintains and updates the website with organizational activities, campaign and special event announcements, program information, photos, news articles, newsletters, and press releases.
- Maintains the social media works with management to ensure content is current and accurate.
- Proposes new ideas to improve marketing, communication, and fund-raising efforts.
- Participates in special projects and events as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, or a related field.
- Experience in non-profit marketing, development and social media preferred.
- Proven strength in marketing research and data analysis.
- Exceptional verbal, written communication and interpersonal skills and strong attention to detail.
- Proven success writing, editing, and designing newsletters, collateral materials and correspondence.
- Ability to effectively communicate Willow Rising s mission, strategic plan and case for charitable support.
- Experience managing websites and using social media for promotion of an organization.
- Savvy with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher).
- Ability to prioritize work effectively, complete tasks with minimal supervision and meet deadlines.
- Creativity and flexibility essential.
- Experience working with fundraising committees.
- Ability to maintain donor confidentiality.
- Willingness to work occasional evening and/or weekend hours required.
- Must adhere to agency policies & procedures.
Preferred but not required
- Website support.
- Spanish speaking would be a plus.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $40,000.00 - $50,000.00 per year
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Monday to Friday
- On call
- Weekend availability
As needed and director by Health Department, masks and other Covid-19 requirements will be enforced.
- Marketing: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: On the road
*Please mention you saw this ad on AcademicJobs.*