This job has Expired
Full Job Description
Saint Luke’s East in Lee's Summit, MO is seeking an Information Associate to join our team. You will serve as an integral member of the primary patient care team. This position is responsible for performing clerical duties to maintain an organized healthcare office and allow medical staff to focus on patient care.
Shift Details: 3 days per week, 3:00pm-11:30pm
- Coordinates department communication within the unit between ancillary departments and with supervisory and management team
- Admits patients
- Administers and maintains patient records
- Breaks down medical charts for record keepings
- Coordinates billing
We are looking for someone that is excited about working with people and has a positive attitude. The ideal candidate has strong customer service skills, willingness to work, is adaptable and eager to learn. This position will require you to work autonomously as well as with a team.
Why Saint Luke’s?:
- Saint Luke’s offers competitive salaries and benefits packages to all of their employees, click here to find out more.
- We believe in creating a collaborative environment where all voices are heard.
- We are here for you and will support you in achieving your goals.
- We are dedicated to innovation and always looking for ways to improve.
Less than 1 year
Evening (United States of America)
The best place to get care. The best place to give care. Saint Luke’s 12,000 employees strive toward that vision every day. Our employees are proud to work for the only faith-based, nonprofit, locally owned health system in Kansas City. Joining Saint Luke’s means joining a team of exceptional professionals who strive for excellence in patient care. Do the best work of your career within a highly diverse and inclusive workspace where all voices matter.
Join the Kansas City region's premiere provider of health services. Equal Opportunity Employer.
Effective November 1st, 2021, full COVID-19 vaccination is a condition of employment for all Saint Luke’s Health System employees unless a medical or religious exemption is approved.
*Please mention you saw this ad on AcademicJobs.*