This job has Expired
Department: INT MED GENERAL MSP
Specialty: Internal Medicine, General
Job Number: 2022-3439
Date Posted: 09/06/2022
Position Type: Management
Program Manager - Int Medicine General MSP
- Manage a program that supports the vision, scope, and administration developed through a collaborative effort with multiple stakeholders.
- Promoting inter-sectoral collaborations that bring together stakeholders from inside and outside the health care system to address disparities in health outcomes.
- Managing the staff, development, program delivery, and quality control and evaluation.
- Acts as a thought leader in the development and implement programs, services and events designed to address the changing needs of the community and stakeholders.
- Develops and implements a partnership and engagement strategy which is aligned with the mission, vision goals and strategies.
- Identifies and build relationships with leaders and key based organizations for potential partnerships, including residents, nonprofit agencies, neighborhood organizations, educational institutions and government.
- Provides strategic guidance and input to leadership regarding the development and implementation of programs and initiatives, to ensure the perspectives and impact on our key partners are understood and addressed.
- Serve as an advocate for strategic partnerships internally and externally.
- Leads several committees, such as communications and the Community Advisory Council.
- Establishes consistent, objective program performance standards of accountability, including program evaluation.
- Attends meetings and events, as needed.
- Recruits, hires, manages, and oversees training and orientation of all program staff members.
- Develops and implements a system to manage and evaluate the skill, experience and professional development needs of all staff.
- Instills a sense of accountability among team members by modeling tight oversight of individual and organization performance standards.
- Works with staff to develop objective performance measurements across all programs to ensure consistent, high-quality evaluation, and goal setting for all employees.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
Position Qualifications Include:
- Bachelor's degree in community health, public policy, community organizing and advocacy, social work, non-profit management or related area.
- 5 years of program management experience.
- Supervisory or management experience.
- Understands and/or has had an opportunity to work on equity issues in healthcare, social services, law, policy or other related areas.
- Demonstrated success developing and evaluating program models and selecting and successfully operationalizing innovative programs.
- Proficient in using technology as a management-reporting tool and experience working with information technology staff to develop and implement program evaluation systems.
- Strong project management skills managing complex, multi-faceted projects resulting immeasurable successes and program growth.
- Strong planning and implementation skills, including problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of multi-functional, multi-organizational teams.
- Experience having worked with a high-performing, collaborative, constructive peer group.
- Demonstrated results in managing through complex systems and proven experience negotiating win-win agreements.
- Experience working with multiple stakeholders who may have conflicting priorities.
- Experience working with diverse teams.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with exceptional attention to details.
- Proficiency with the Microsoft Office Suite.
- Ranked among the top academic medical centers in the country, Rush University Medical Center is an outstanding place to enhance your career. Everything we do centers on one goal: improving patient care.
- Ranked among the top 20 "Best Places to Work" by Indeed.
- In U.S. News & World Report's 2017-2018 Best Hospitals issue, Rush ranked among the top 50 hospitals in 8 of 16 categories.
- Leading academic medical center, acute care hospital w/ 664 licensed beds.
Rush is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
*Please mention you saw this ad on AcademicJobs.*