132,210 Jobs at 2,116 Institutions.
Director, Web Services and UX (User Experience)
It’s great to work at a place where people are truly committed to serving our students! We’re committed to bringing passion and energy to our College.
Salary Range: $63,707 - $81,757 (commensurate with experience)
Bucks County Community College offers an exceptional benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, prescription plans, 403B pension plan, life insurance, short & long-term disability, generous paid time off, summer hours, tuition waivers, tuition assistance, wellness center, full service cafeteria and free parking on a beautiful Bucks County campus.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 1-3 years job related experience.
- Education (degree or certificate) in design, user experience, content strategy, or related field.
- Understanding of web accessibility practices, including Section 508 and WCAG 2.0.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Clear vision for user experience design and content strategy.
- Ability to code in HTML and CSS is a plus.
- Demonstrated knowledge of modern practices in user experience design and information architecture.
- Clear understanding of content strategy practices.
We are proud to be an organization that embraces the value of bringing diverse, talented, and committed people together. The fastest way to breakthrough innovation is when diverse ideas come together in an inclusive environment. We encourage our colleagues to respectfully challenge one another’s thinking and approach problems collectively. We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to fostering an inclusive and diverse workplace.
Please Note: At this time, the College does not provide work visa sponsorships. To be considered for employment at Bucks County Community College, applicants must be permitted to legally work in the United States without employer sponsorship.
*Please mention you saw this ad on AcademicJobs.*