132,210 Jobs at 2,116 Institutions.
Full Job Description
BASF is a nonprofit organization and the oldest voluntary bar association in California. Today, over 7,300 San Francisco lawyers are members of BASF, which prides itself as being one of the most active and innovative local bar associations. Our offices are located in the Financial District. In addition to services and benefits to our members, BASF provides a variety of legal services to San Francisco residents including our Lawyer Referral and Information Service, Alternative Dispute Resolution, and the Justice & Diversity Center (including the Homeless Advocacy Project) which is the largest provider of legal services to San Franciscans.
About The Job:
The Program Administrator supports the LRIS Court Programs team to advance juvenile dependency, juvenile delinquency, and criminal defense policies and procedures for court-appointed attorneys. This position reports to the Court Programs Operations Manager and is responsible for assisting the LRIS Attorney Administrators in supporting and managing multiple projects and initiatives within the department, including IDA (criminal and delinquency) and dependency (foster care) social worker programs, MCLE training development, federal funding program administration and billing invoice management.
Skills & Requirements:
- Ability to communicate in person, on the telephone, and in writing in a clear and courteous manner
- Ability to multi-task in a high volume, fast-paced environment and independently prioritize with high attention to detail, accuracy and speed
- Ability to produce database reports, perform statistical analysis, and maintain records
- Proficiency in general use of database systems MS Office (Word, Excel, Access) and Adobe Professional
- Data collection, entry and reporting related to billing
- Prepares reports for the State and Superior Court
- Provide assistance to the Director, Court Programs with evaluation of bills and budgets for the Dependency Representation Program
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field or an equivalent combination of relevant education, training, and expertise sufficient to perform the essential duties of the position
- Experience working with diverse communities preferred
Why Work For Us:
We offer a collaborative work environment, a progressive work culture, and a wonderfully diverse staff. Additionally, we are a mission and values based organization.
We also offer a generous benefits package that includes: a choice of medical insurance plans, dental insurance, vision insurance, pretax commuter, health, and dependent care accounts, employer paid short- and long-term disability insurance, life insurance, and a retirement and profit-sharing benefit, and more.
Please submit your resume and cover letter.
Equal Opportunity Employer
BASF is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We conduct all employment-related activities without regard to race, color, sex, religion, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other classification protected by applicable Local, State or Federal employment discrimination laws. BASF welcomes diversity in the workplace.
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: One location
*Please mention you saw this ad on AcademicJobs.*