Program Manager (Youth Services)
Program Manager (Youth Services)
Full Job Description
As a Program Manager for Youth Services you will provide clinical supervision of counseling staff and prevention counseling and case management referrals to clients at risk for or diagnosed with chemical dependency or co-occurring chemical dependency and mental health disorders.
The duties listed below are intended only as illustrations of the various types of work that may be performed. The omission of specific job duties does not exclude them from the position.
- Provide clinical assistance and guidance; Act as a resource for counselors regarding program procedures.
- Monitor and assist in training and education of other staff members, interns, and students.
- Conduct client assessments and evaluations; develop and implement treatment plans for clients.
- Provide case management services for clients.
- Provide individual, group, and family counseling as necessary.
- Prepare and maintain clinical records.
- Participate in clinical staffing and team meetings.
- Make referrals to appropriate resource agencies and provide feedback to those agencies.
- Provide crisis intervention, when needed.
- Plan and conduct staff development activities as required.
- Review active client charts.
- Assist in training and education of other staff members, interns and students.
- Review active client charts every 60 days.
- Coordinate with Community Agencies for projects such as Say No to Drugs Summer Camp and Kid Fest.
- Submit reports as required.
Education and Experience:
- Undergraduate degree with minimum of 2 years of experience in a similar role (required).
- CAP or CAAP licensed (preferred).
- Must be able to pass background and drug screen prior to start date.
Job Type: Full-time (Exempt).
Benefits: • 403(b) with company match • Medical, Dental and Vision Eligibility 1st of month after 30 days • Employer Paid Short Term Disability • Paid time off • Life insurance • Up to 10 paid holidays • Pet insurance • Assistance with certification and licensure.
Schedule: • 40-hour week / Normal Business Hours.
Cove Behavioral Health is a nonprofit organization with over 48 years of providing behavioral health treatment services to the greater Tampa Bay area. COVE will offer you opportunities that you wouldn't have with other organizations, once you become one of our team mates. Cove Behavioral Health is a HRSA approved site and you may be eligible to apply for Public Service Loan Forgiveness. We also offer free Clinical Supervision, Tuition Reimbursement, CEU's, and many other ways to show appreciation to our teammates! COVE is a full-service provider of SA services. We are Nationally Accredited and have won numerous national and state awards for premier services. We serve all ages and take all insurances. We have board certified MD's that will provide a consultation of what an individual plan might look like when people don't know what to do, much like other Doctor consultations. We have a private adult detox and are known for our specialties in pregnant women and women's services, Opiate Addiction treatment, residential treatment and community prevention as Centers of Excellence.
At Cove Behavioral health we value diversity and inclusion. Cove Behavioral Health provides equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, in accordance with Title VII of the 1964 Civil Rights Act. Employment decisions at Cove will be based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. Cove does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or any characteristic protected by law. Cove will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities unless doing so would result in an undue hardship. Cove is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug & Tobacco Free Facility.
*Please mention you saw this ad on AcademicJobs.*