132,210 Jobs at 2,116 Institutions.
Site Manager - Naples, FL (Full Time, Day Shift)
Full Job Description
Manages and support the medical practice operations in Naples. Responsible for supporting and improving the day to day operations in alignment with the Nicklaus Children's Pediatric Specialists and Nicklaus Children's Health System Management System and other market-based standardized operating models. Oversees clinical and non-clinical operations. Lead, implement, and sustain efficient and effective operations in the areas of revenue cycle, community relations, manage budgets, and develop and meet quality standards. Work collaboratively with Physicians and Medical Directors to ensure the success of the individual practices and the physician enterprise overall.
Job Specific Duties
- Works in conjunction with various departments and committees to ensure revenue maximization, revenue enhancement, compliance, practice performance, variance analysis, charge capture, and billing/collections. Responsible for ensuring timely task resolution and for compliance with daily charge reconciliations.
- Collaborates with Leaders to prepare annual budget, scheduling expenditures, analyzing variances, and initiating corrective actions. Handles accounts receivable and accounts payable functions and ensures the process runs smoothly.
- Develop performance goals related to process improvement, patient satisfaction, revenue cycle, financial performance, etc.
- Assists Leader with contract approval, purchasing, and A/P processes. Maintains fiscal documents and spreadsheet for Leader with budget requirements.
- Ensures patient revenues are captured accurately and posted within the timeframe established by NCHS/NCPS guidelines.
- Works with support services departments to ensure a safe and comfortable environment for patients, families, and employees.
- Provides training, coaching, counseling, and mediation to ensure staff works effectively and efficiently. Provides training on general office procedures, registration, scheduling, and customer service.
Resolves patient complaints and related issues. Serves as liaison between patients and physicians.
Minimum Job Requirements
- 2-4 years of supervisory experience in medical practice setting and knowledge of hospital based departments
- 2-4 years of experience working with medical insurance industry practices including Medicaid, managed care, and other third party payors
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Health Care, or related field preferred.
- Knowledge of financial systems, automated processes, and ambulatory health care services.
- Able to react effectively to unplanned circumstances and demands in a medical practice environment.
- Able to relate cooperatively and constructively with customers, physicians, patients, families, staff, and other Health System personnel.
- Understanding of medical practice operations and regulations involved in the oversight of day-to-day center operations.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Excellent organizational, decision making, and time management skills.
- Human relations and team building skills.
- Able to handle multiple assignments, set priorities, and meet deadlines.
- Ability to represent department and function in a professional, courteous, and efficient manner.
- Ability to follow complex written or verbal instructions to solve complex problems.
Job : Management
Primary Location : Florida-Naples-North Naples Hospital
Department : NAPLES-NICU-3100-455620
Job Status :Full Time
*Please mention you saw this ad on AcademicJobs.*