Position TitlePhysical Education Center Attendant- Student Worker
DepartmentAthletics & Physical Activity
The P.E.C. Attendants check in Fitness Center & Gym patrons, assist in supervising the facility, clean equipment, conduct activity set-ups and perform minor clerical work. Study time is available. Good customer service skills a must.
- Must be a CLC student enrolled in a minimum of 3 credit hours for the summer semester or 6 credit hours for the fall semester with a GPA of 2.0 or higher.
- Great customer service & people skills
- Self-motivated & energetic
- Good communication and organizational skills
- Strong command of the English language
Applicants who will be enrolled at CLC more than one semester are desired and will be given priority.
Special Instructions Summary
Please attach/include your Summer ’22 class schedule & hours of availability.
Total Hours per weekUp to 20 hours per week
Varies within the PEC open hours of:
A weekly, consistent schedule will be developed for the entire semester.
Additional hours may be available for special events on nights & weekends.
Position runs through the end of the academic year.
The College of Lake County is an equal opportunity employer and has a strong commitment to diversity. In that spirit, it seeks a broad spectrum of candidates including minorities, women and people with disabilities. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V