Lincoln County Community Development Corporation is a non-profit corporation which promotes, facilitates, and develops affordable housing in Lincoln County. We are seeking a full-time executive director.
Executive Director Job Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the planning, organizing, and directing of the organization's operations and programs.
- Oversees and reports on the company results to the Board
- Provides leadership to and manages the efforts of the administrative assistant.
- Coordinates with accountants to prepare annual audits, monthly and quarterly financials.
- Prepares the draft and final annual budget for the Board.
- Writes grants for continued funding of new projects.
- Oversees construction project
- Supervises and administers all current grants of the Corporation.
- Collaborates with other community organizations
- Attends public meetings in connection with housing development.
- Teaches Home Buyer Education
Executive Director Qualifications/Skills:
- Strategic Thinking
- Leadership and management skills
- Ability to multitask
- Takes initiative
- Works independently
Education, Experience, and Licensing Requirements
- Grant writing and administration
- Non-profit Management
- Project Management
Pay commensurate with qualifications and experience: Starting average $45,000
Benefits: federal holidays off plus the day after Thanksgiving, 20 days PTO, $300/month benefit stipend.
Possibility for flexible scheduling to help balance both work and home life.
Equal Opportunity Employer