The candidate should have a PhD degree in medicinal chemistry, organic chemistry, or related field. The candidate should have extensive experience and knowledge in organic synthesis. The candidate mush have first-author publications to demonstrate the relevant experience.
The candidate will engage in interdisciplinary cutting-edge drug discovery research on targeted protein degradation by collaborating with chemists and biologists in the group. The individual will be involved in the design and synthesis of novel bioactive compounds that can induce the degradation of disease-causing proteins. Additional duties include mentoring junior graduate students and maintaining a safe working environment for the lab.
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Innovative -- prefers working in unconventional ways or on tasks that require creativity
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $48,000.00 per year
- Health insurance
- Professional development assistance
We follow the university guidelines to ensure the safety and health of our employees working in the laboratory.