Sourcing Coordinator-Entry Level - Hiring In Multiple Cities
- Atlanta, GA
- Hartford, CT
- Phoenix, AZ
- Chandler, AZ
Creative Spirit US is a 501c nonprofit designed to ensure equal employment opportunities for individuals with disabilities, connecting them with fair-wage positions at inclusive, forward-thinking companies. Since our founding in 2017, we've been utilizing our coaching, mentoring, and job placement services to resolve the 85% unemployment rate for individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities. Thus far, we've had an almost 100% retention rate for all of the candidates we've placed. But we're more than just a job placement service. We collaborate personally with a wide range of companies and business leaders to help them reevaluate their hiring practices and become more diverse, equitable, and inclusive. Our goal is to change the status quo for jobseekers with disabilities, placing at least 1 million candidates in fair-wage jobs by 2030, as part of our #HireDifferent agenda. Visit us at https://www.creativespirit-us.org/ to learn more about our history and mission, and how you can support our work.
Together we strive for everyone's opportunity towards a better financial future.
Together we stand up for and champion everyone's access to opportunity. We strive for better together. We advocate for everyone and not against anyone. Voya believes in being bold and committed to action. We are committed to a work environment where the differences that we are born with — and those we acquire throughout our lives — are understood, valued and intentionally pursued. We believe that our employees own our culture and have a responsibility to foster an environment where we all feel comfortable bringing our whole selves to work. Purposefully bringing our differences together to positively influence our culture, serve our clients and enrich our communities is essential to our vision to be America's Retirement Company®.
Are you ready to join a great company with a winning culture? Start your Voyage – Apply Now
Please Note: This position allows remote work from home but will require travel to our Voya office as business requires. Candidates must be located within a 50-mile radius from your assigned office.
This position is an entry level information technology (IT) sourcing role within Voya's Strategic Procurement Services (SPS) organization. IT Sourcing is the team within SPS that negotiates with suppliers for technologies and services in support of Voya's business. The Sourcing Coordinator will have an opportunity to learn and develop a n understanding of commercial negotiations for software, software-as-a-service (SaaS), cloud infrastructure, consulting services, and outsourcing. IT Sourcing requires a proficiency in negotiating, internal customer focus, a sense of urgency, attention to detail, contracts drafting, and becoming comfortable with complex supplier technologies. This position is open to anyone that has the desire and aptitude to become a professional negotiator and wants to be challenged to exceed expectations.
- Negotiate low complexity supplier agreements which can include renewals, new purchases, add-on orders, short form master agreements, SOWs, license orders, and change orders
- Develop and use strategies for mitigating risk while maximizing value in our supplier contracts
- Respond and resolve post deal supplier issues that can include contract review and interpretation, billing issues, updating prior agreements with amendments to provide additional clarity or corrections, low risk disputes, improving legacy terms in existing agreements with improved best in class terms, and updating master agreements with revised regulatory language
- Research existing contracts and compile clear summaries of findings
- Perform spend analysis, commodity, and market research
- Assist in managing a renewals portfolio for assigned IT/Business areas
- Negotiations will span the entire IT portfolio of on-premises software, SaaS, cloud infrastructure, IT services, IT outsourcing, hardware, network, telecommunications, contingent labor, mobile, custom software development, and emerging technologies such as IaaS and PaaS
- Ensure the end-to-end sourcing process is followed on every deal, including convening and working with the appropriate matrix partners that can include Legal, Information Security, Enterprise Architecture, and Privacy
- Other sourcing related activities as assigned
Knowledge & Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree required.
- Voya is looking for candidates with intelligence, creativity, and innate business acumen
- An understanding that negotiations are stressful, complex, and often do not follow prescribed paths
- You must be ready to handle uncertainty, tight time lines, and stakeholders with contrasting requirements
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and to quickly and accurately assess needs of department leadership
- Works well independently and in teams, has proven ability to solve problems, and exercise good judgment
- Must have a strong willingness to take initiative
- Entry level contract interpretation desired
- Proficiency with standard office software, with competence using Microsoft Outlook, Word,
Be Well. Stay Well.
Voya provides the resources that can make a difference in your lives. To us, this means thriving physically, financially, socially and emotionally. Voya benefits are designed to help you do just that. That's why we offer an array of plans, programs, tools and resources with one goal in mind: To help you and your family be well and stay well.
What We Offer
- Health, dental, vision and life insurance plans
- 401(k) Savings plan – with generous company matching contributions (up to 6%)
- Voya Retirement Plan – employer paid cash balance retirement plan (4%)
- Tuition reimbursement up to $5,250/year
- Paid time off – including 20 days paid time off, nine paid company holidays and a flexible Diversity Celebration Day.
- Paid volunteer time — 40 hours per calendar year
Learn more about Voya benefits (download PDF) (https://www.voya.com/sites/voya.com/files/2020-12/Voya_2021_Financial_Benefits_Highlights.pdf)
At Voya, we have identified the following critical skills which are key to success in our culture:
- Customer Focused: Passionate drive to delight our customers and offer unique solutions that deliver on their expectations.
- Critical Thinking: Thoughtful process of analyzing data and problem solving data to reach a well-reasoned solution.
- Team Mentality: Partnering effectively to drive our culture and execute on our common goals.
- Business Acumen: Appreciation and understanding of the financial services industry in order to make sound business decisions.
- Learning Agility: Openness to new ways of thinking and acquiring new skills to retain a competitive advantage.
Learn more about Critical Skills (https://corporate.voya.com/careers/working-voya-financial/critical-skills)
Equal Employment Opportunity
Voya Financial is an equal-opportunity employer. Voya Financial provides equal opportunity to qualified individuals regardless of race, color, sex, national origin, citizenship status, religion, age, disability, veteran status, creed, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other status protected by state or local law.
We are committed to maintaining a diverse workforce. This commitment governs all decisions related to employment, including selection, development and compensation. It also includes an employee's request for reasonable accommodation. All employees will be treated in a manner free from discrimination or harassment. Voya is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to submit an application, please see our resources for applicants with disabilities (https://www.voya.com/page/applicants-disabilities).