Would you like to grow your TALENT DEVELOPMENT LEADERSHIP career within a thriving organization which positively impacts the lives of employees by assisting them to achieve their highest potential?
Are you looking for an ORGANIZATIONAL LEARNING INNOVATION opportunity that provides a flexible schedule in a fast-paced, fun work environment that prioritizes work-life balance?
Then Goodwill Southeast Georgia is just the place for you- and we provide our DIRECTOR OF LEARNING AND DEVELOPLMENT opportunities to learn and grow while working in collaboration with our Leadership team.
Take your career to the next level by growing with Goodwill!
WHY WORK FOR GOODWIILL?
- Competitive pay
- Generous Paid Time Off to include sick, vacation and personal time off needs
- Health, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability Insurance, and Retirement Benefits
- Flexible, family and school-friendly schedules
- Career growth within the Company through FREE Tuition Assistance, training, and Professional Development Courses, and more!!!!
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
You might be a great match if you have:
- Lead the design, development, and implementation of an organizational-wide Learning & Development strategy to support the employee experience and build a culture of continuous learning.
- Passion for leading and creating training programs along with delivering a consistent of training experience across the organization
- Talent for identifying training needs based on skills gap analyses
- The drive to develop group and individual learning courses
- The love for professional development strategies aimed at establishing a culture of continuous learning.
- Leadership skills to oversee the organization’s Learning & Development strategy through managing a team that designs and develops programs that align to organizational business needs and expected outcomes.
- The desire to research, analyze, evaluate, recommend, implement, and utilize resources, programs, and education for individuals, teams, and the organization
As a DIRECTOR OF LEARNING AND DEVELOPMENT, no two days are ever the same, but a typical day will most likely include the following responsibilities:
Conducting and evaluating training programs along with assisting in developing training manuals, examinations, visual aids, and assessments.
- Evaluating the value proposition for each training program including return on investment (ROI) measurement
- Collaborating with department and key stakeholders on critical initiatives to and to successfully transform the learning experience for all associates.
- Managing the learning management system technologies and training personnel required to develop, manage, and deliver training
- Ensuring that the design and delivery of training includes consideration for varied learning styles and makes accommodation for inclusion for learners with disability.
- Designing learning solutions which includes a blended approach to learning such as classroom training, e-learning, coaching, and experiential learning.
The good news is that we have an amazing training program that will help teach you everything you need to sharpen your skills and build upon your strengths as a DIRECTOR OF LEARNING AND DEVELOPMENT, but there are a few skills you should have from the get-go:
- Bachelor’s Degree in organizational development, training, or education, Masters preferred.
- Minimum of 7-years in the field of Learning and Development, or Training to include instructional design, instructor-led presentations, and multiple platform delivery.
- Association for Talent Development (ATD) Certified Professional in Learning and Performance (CPLP) certification preferred.
- Excellent communication ability and able to effectively communicate with individuals of various educational and socio-economic backgrounds.
- Knowledge of current learning and development trends, applications, use of technology and delivery methods including e-learning.
- Experience working in a consulting capacity, developing, and delivering training in a variety of methodologies.
- Ability to work with a diverse customer and associate populations is important to you
- You embrace our values of Commitment, Learning, Accountability, Integrity, Service to Others, and Teamwork.
This Position Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
Goodwill is an EEO employer and is committed to serving members of the military, Veterans, and their families by encouraging them to apply for vacancies that fit their area of knowledge and/or expertise. Our goal is to help ensure that the transition from military service into the workforce is as smooth as possible and reflects our appreciation for the dedication devoted to protecting our country. Goodwill provides access and opportunities to those with disabilities. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access our online application system as a result of your disability. Applicants with disabilities may contact Goodwill’s Human Resources Department at 912.354.6611 for assistance in accessing the on-line application system. Please be sure to include your name, preferred method of contact, and details on your requested accommodation. Goodwill will make every effort to respond to your request promptly.
Goodwill is one of the most recognized and respected brands in the country, and a career here means you become a part of transforming lives and helping people in your own neighborhood.
We make a difference in the community.
We offer competitive wages & benefits.
We believe in promoting from within.
We support our associates in achieving their highest level of personal and professional growth.