Mailroom and Print Clerk
If you are interested in helping Coastal Bend students succeed at CBC, please submit an application to join our team. Coastal Bend College (CBC) is a dynamic, success driven Community College that is focused on student success across 10 counties in South Texas with the main campus in Beeville, TX and 3 other centers in Alice, Kingsville and Pleasanton. We are searching for an engaging, passionate, Mailroom and Print Clerk to help lead our College during this ever-changing Community College environment.
Employment Type: Non-Exempt
Hourly Pay Rate: 10.00 - 10.00
Primary Site Location: Beeville
Open Until Filled
- Coordinates mail, switchboard, photocopy and print services for all CBC locations.
The mailroom and print services clerk is responsible for assisting with all incoming and outgoing mails and packages from the United States Post Office, FedEx, UPS, and other delivery service companies for CBC.
Serves as backup for the switchboard operator for the College’s phone system and has excellent customer service oriented phone etiquette when assisting callers.
Maintains a delivery log for all the packages received by the mailroom.
Provides and assists CBC employees with price and delivery information for all letters, packages and other correspondence,
Stays informed about any and all USPS, UPS and FedEx regulations that may affect the mailroom/College.
Prepares and assist in all bulk rate mailings:
- Seals, stamps, sorts in ZIP code order all mail pieces in sacks or postal trays in order of size as per postal regulations.
- Responsible for accurate ZIP code(s) on addresses of all bulk mailings
- Completes a postage statement/log for every bulk mailing
- Assists the College in the organizing and mailing marketing/informational materials to current and/or daily basis.
- Uses binding machine to prepare handbooks, manuals, and other bound books.
- Assists with special event preparation, as needed.
- Other duties as assigned by the Director of Marketing and Public Relations.
Work is generally performed in an office setting with frequent interruptions and changes in the workflow/volume.
High School diploma required or equivalent
Background and Experience/Expertise
Our company provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.