- Break the Outbreak Inc. is a legally registered 501c(3) Nonprofit Corporation registered in the state of California.
- Tax exempted on federal and state levels, all donations to Break the Outbreak are tax-deductible.
- Located in 53 cities and 18 states across the nation and rapidly expanding with over 400 members.
- Three corporate partners: Best Partner Travel Inc., STEM Outside the Box 501c(3), and Muse Health.
- Search us up on google.
- Gotten on 30+ local and national news media.
- In less than a year, last year, we raised $80,000+ of funds and materials, received the Charles Schwab Grant
- Donated 22,000+ PPE, 16,000+ Oz of Hand Sanitizers.
- Verified on Facebook.
- Received Congressman Eric Swalwell's endorsement.
- Certified Organization to nominate Presidential Volunteer Service Awards.
- Endorsed by local city officials in different chapters across the nation, followed by CA Assemblywoman Catherine Baker.
- We help the community combat COVID-19. Our goal is to limit the spread of COVID-19 by donating hand-made face shields, cloth masks created with love by our members, and hand sanitizers to small businesses, homeless shelters, food pantries, senior homes, schools, medical facilities, and people at risk of getting the COVID-19 virus across the nation.
- We donate much-needed hygiene products to the homeless population to help homeless people stay clean which prevents spread of diseases.
- We donate baby items to struggling mothers (single moms), orphanages to provide them with the critical resources to raise babies for the future of our humanity.
- We also focus on medical education and research projects for disease prevention, public health.
Position: Chief Executive Officer
What we looking for:
- Looking for candidates who are ok with lower compensation for the first year.
- Best if the candidate either has 3+ years of professional industry experience or graduated with a Master or Bachelor Degree (preferably in Social Work or Social Innovation).
- The candidate must have a passion for the missions of Break the Outbreak stand for (can be subject to change if better ones arise).
- The candidate must remain in the position for at least 6 months or more.
- The candidate must commit full-time or near full-time to Break the Outbreak in its expansion under your directive.
- Candidates with network and sales or marketing abilities are preferred.
- Fundraising experience and experience in writing grant proposals.
- It is beneficial if the candidate has experience in leadership, technology, and business operations.
Some responsibilities (includes but are not limited to):
- Make executive decisions and oversee the entire operation; recruited more chapters and personnel.
- Manage/oversee every chapter in the organization, providing support and assistance in all ways possible to each and every member.
- Direct and co-manage the Marketing Committee, Finance Committee, Medical Informatics Committee, Tech Team.
- Direct and co-manage the Donating Hygiene Product to Homelessness Assembly, Baby Items Assembly, and Disease Prevention Assembly
- Solve conflicts between members, ensure guidelines of the bylaws are upheld by every member.
- Oversee the planning, development, and execution of the organization's marketing and advertising initiatives.
- Direct/work with the tech team for design, improvement, and development of the website.
- Prepare material to hand to the Chairman of the Board of Directors for a legal filing.
What we can offer:
- Vast experience in operating an established Nonprofit and making it huge.
- If you remain in the CEO position for 3-5 years with duly results and dedication, you will receive a seat on the Board of Directors.
- Connections we offer, build a network and community to sustain for a lifetime and leave a legacy.
- Compensation: Once donation picks up, we will use a portion of our revenue for you and a few executives. To have competitive nonprofit CEO salary and other compensation, insurance coverage, company subsidized benefits, and much more. For now, 10% of all funds raised by you for the company, capped at 400K. Salary up to future discussion, very flexible.
How to apply?:
- First, you will answer a few questions, send over a cover letter and resume.
- You will be offered an interview/meeting upon email.
- Here is the application: https://forms.gle/j17bmTSD3aaVdYZa7