Part Time - Job Developer
Salary : $21.46 Hourly
Location : Essex Campus
Job Type : Part-Time Staff
Division : Instruction
Job Number : 2022-235
Closing : 2/1/2022 11:59 PM Eastern
Working with students to help them develop their personal and work-place preparation skills needed to become employable by engaging in activities to develop skills in the following areas: time management, resume and cover letter development, social networking, interviewing, and career and goal setting.
- Bachelor's degree and two years of full time experience in an employer outreach, business sales, marketing and /or community outreach.
- Or an Associate's degree and four years of full time experience in business sales, marketing and /or community outreach.
- Must have a valid driver's license in good standing with violation points less than five (5).
Class Specific Essential Duties
- Plan and implement job search strategies with each student that results in gainful employment.
- Assist students in developing the personal and academic skills to be independent learners by meeting on a regular or as needed basis.
- Establish strong employer partnerships that result in job placements.
- Conduct small group workshop/training sessions focused on workplace skill development.
- Provide job readiness skills training sessions for interviewing techniques, conduct mock interviews, facilitate and develop resumes for students.
Enter student information into system database for placement outcomes, maintain case notes, case records and documentation into enterprise system