2/12/2021 4:30 PM Pacific
PALO VERDE COMMUNITY COLLEGE DISTRICT
Student Workers (Must be Federal Work Study eligible)
2 positions available
The following conditions shall apply to part-time student positions:
Eligibility for Employment
1. Student employees must maintain enrollment in six (6) or more units during the Fall and Spring semesters and three (3) or more units during the Summer semester.
2. Student workers must maintain minimum overall GPA 2.0 or better.
Terms of Employment
1. All student employment is temporary and based on the needs of the District.
2. Job descriptions and expectations shall be provided. Selection of student employees is at the discretion of the Supervisor.
3. Student employees may work a maximum of nineteen (19) hours per week at the current District wage for specific student positions.
4. A student employee may be terminated from a position mid-semester if the student is not performing, has excessive absenteeism, has a drop in GPA below the required GPA for that position, the position has changed or the funding is not available.
Examples of Duties
Duties: Duties are those which may be readily learned by an individual with limited or no previous knowledge or experience in the work assignment. Under supervision and after training, performs any of a variety of repetitive clerical or manual duties in an assigned campus department or program. Works under close supervision and receives training on the job.
Experience: No experience required.
Ability to: Understand and carry out written and oral directions; learn basic job routines after training; learn to operate tools and equipment accurately and safely after training; work cooperatively with others; lift and carry supplies and objects if required of specific job assignment.
Questions: Elena Rodriguez 760-921-5447
Resume Assistance: German De La Pena #760-921-5548
Copies of Transcripts