- Part-time (0.7); continuing position
- Based at the Canberra campus
Australian Catholic University (ACU) is an inclusive community which welcomes students and staff of all beliefs. ACU has over 2,500 staff supporting more than 34,000 students across eight campuses – Adelaide, Ballarat, Brisbane, Canberra, Melbourne, North Sydney, Strathfield and Rome. We've also partnered with Blacktown City Council to open a new ACU campus in Blacktown, Western Sydney, in 2021.
As valued members of our community, all staff members are expected to have an understanding of ACU's mission and values and to demonstrate an active contribution to them.
The National School of Nursing, Midwifery and Paramedicine formed in 2012 from the amalgamation of ACU's state-based Schools. It has the largest intake of nursing, midwifery and paramedicine students in Australia.
The Administrative Officer is responsible for the delivery of high-quality services in effective and seamless course administration and excellent communication processes between the School of Nursing, Midwifery and Paramedicine NSW/ACT, Student Administration Section and the International Office.
You will need to have:
- Completion of an associate diploma with at least two years relevant experience, and/or an equivalent combination of relevant experience and education/training.
- Demonstrated administrative experience and general knowledge, or ability to quickly acquire knowledge of administrative processes associated with a tertiary institution.
- evidence of ability to show commitment with integrity to the Catholic Identity, Mission and ethos of the University
- Demonstrated proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office Suite of Programs, email packages, and other database packages. Specifically, experience with document formatting and mail mergers.
The University pursues an excellence agenda and offers an environment where staff are welcomed and safe, and valued through development, participation and involvement.
How to Apply:
Applicants are expected to address all selection criteria listed in the position description. To apply for this role click the "Apply" link below. Visit Hints and Tips on how to apply.
Total remuneration valued to $85,053 - $92,167 (pro rata) pa, including salary component $71,871 - $77,882 (pro rata) pa (Higher Education Worker Level 5), employer contribution to superannuation and annual leave loading.
General enquiries can be sent to Hyery Im, Team Leader at Hyery.firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only candidates with the right to work in Australia may apply for this position.
Equal Opportunity and Privacy of personal information is University policy. For more details visit: www.acu.edu.au/careers
Applications Close: Wednesday 27 January 2021; 11:55 pm
ACU is committed to diversity and social inclusion in its employment practices. Applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people with disabilities and people from culturally diverse groups are encouraged.