|Specific Position Duties
1. Demonstrates willingness and ability to learn and help with various labs and simulations as well as learning software and mannequin functions.
3. Must be available to travel to extension sites as needed and willing to assist multiple health science programs
4. Provides students with written expectations, e.g., policies, assignment instructions, and orientation to simulation lab etc.;
5. By various ways and means of instructing students, affirms the worth and dignity of all persons and the right of all persons to learn;
6. Maintains an appropriate learning and assessment climate in the lab, which encourages the free exchange of ideas while defending academic honesty and objectivity
7. Prepares adequately for lab or simulation, arrives promptly at class meetings, labs and any other scheduled instructional activities;
8. Delivers material in a clear and understandable manner;
9. Addresses student concerns, i.e., comments, questions, and input.
10. Submits required self-service time and other requests in a timely manner to the department chair.